Powerful and Painless Presentations
Participants learn to develop their presentation skills or move them to a new level! They will learn to keep the attention of an audience while making sure they remember the key points of their presentation. In this highly-interactive training session participants will also learn that even if they have "butterflies", they can be taught to"fly in formation".
1. To learn how to overcome common fears related to making presentations.
2. To learn how to develop, organize, and customize presentations for specific audiences.
3. To learn how to avoid the "12 Deadly Presentation Sins."
4. To learn how to use visual aids (including handouts, flipcharts, and presentation software) effectively.
5. To explore effective strategies for making technical presentations.
6. To make a short presentation to be evaluated by other class participants.
7. To learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of presentations made by one's self and others.
Supervisors and other employees that are called upon to make presentations to audiences of all sizes. Class size is limited to 12 participants per class.
Full-day presentation (Usually 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.)
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart & markers