Effective Teamwork in the Changing Workplace
Through the use of small group exercises and discussion, this interactive presentation explores the many ways in which groups and teams differ Participants will learn how to develop and take advantage of synergy within their team and learn consensus-building strategies that improve productivity and effectiveness.
1. To learn how trust impacts our relationships with team members and a team's ability to work together to solve problems.
2. To learn how to increase team effectiveness and cohesiveness by respecting and taking advantage of individual team member behavior styles.
3. To examine effective and ineffective ways of managing organizational change.
4. To explore the functional and psychological difference between "groups" and "teams".
5. To explore the synergy that develops when team members work together rather than as individuals.
Supervisors and other employees that are interested in building, or energizing a working team or improving teamwork between groups.
Full-day presentation that can be customized to shorter time frames
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart & markers