Gender Issues in the Workplace
Today's workplace is more diverse than ever - especially from a gender perspective. Conflict, stereotypes, misunderstandings and a general lack of skill in communicating with the opposite sex is the norm. This interactive class helps men and women understand how best to interact with each other in the workplace.
1. To examine the issues that face women and men in the workplace.
2. To understand and overcome gender-based stereotypes.
3. To understand and avoid behavior that could be interpreted as sexual harassment.
4. To explore differences in language and communication styles between women and men.
5. To learn to use skills that have been previously perceived as belonging only to one gender or the other.
Full-day presentation that can be customized to shorter time frames
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint and video
2. Flipchart & markers