Values-Based Leadership Strategies & Styles
In this highly-interactive class, participants will experience and explore proven leadership theories and leadership styles. Participants will also examine the relationship between their personal values and the expressed and implied values of their organization.
1. To explore management and leadership strategies that can make an organization "Gung Ho".
2. To learn how to improve leadership effectiveness through an understanding of both organizational and personal values.
3. To examine the relationship between leadership, power, and motivation.
4. To learn how to be an effective leader even when there is no official authoritative or supervisory relationship with other team members.
5. To learn how to practice "shared leadership" when conducting meetings or engaging in creative problem solving.
6. To test and evaluate leadership theory using the nationally-recognized leadership training game: “Leadout: An Experience in Leadership”.
Supervisors, team leaders and other employees that are interested in understanding leadership and improving their leadership skills.
Full-day presentation (Usually 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.)
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart & markers