Ethics and Values in the Workplace
This interactive presentation is designed to explore the way in which ethics and values affect our behavior in the workplace. Participants are provided with an appreciation for the complex relationship between ethics, values and workplace "norms". Case studies, group discussion and interactive exercises are used to fully engage and involve the participants.
1. To examine the relationship between ethics and personal values and compare business ethics to personal ethics.
2. To examine several ethics models and learn how each model can be used to resolve ethical dilemmas.
4. (optional) To complete an assessment instrument designed to determine individual ethical decision-making preferences.
5. To get in touch with individual values and priorities, both personal and professional.
6. To learn a basic five-step strategy for evaluating ethical decisions in the workplace and avoiding potential conflicts of interest.
Full-day presentation that can be customized to shorter time frames
1. Projector & screen for PowerPoint
2. Flipchart, easel & markers